Event | Denver Business Awards & Conference and Awards – Oct 7th
Hispanic Lifestyle in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month is pleased to announce our Inaugural Denver Business Awards & Conference presented by Wells Fargo Bank, with the support of Southwest Airlines, Connect for Health Colorado and Aetna Insurance to be held on October 7, 2015. The one day event will feature panel discussions and a luncheon awards program highlighting the achievements of Latino/Latinas owned businesses and organizations located in the greater Denver area.
EXCLUSIVE Event Photos – October 7, 2015
Working Event Schedule
9:30am Check In
10:00am Panel Discussion | Latinas in Business
- Jessica Acosta – Owner | Environmental Consulting Services
- Beatriz Bonnet – President & CEO | Syntes Language Group, Inc.
- Lenee Koch – Co Owner, Vice President | LEI Companies
- Moderator – Frances A. Padilla, SBA Deputy District Director Colorado District Office
11:00am Panel Discussion | Access to Business Resources and Capital
- Rosy Aburto McDonough | Director of the Minority Business Office for the State of Colorado
- Joseph J. Salas | Wells Fargo Bank, Senior Business Relationship Manager
- Helena Haynes-Carter | Director of the MBDA Center Denver, Colorado
- Jeff Whipple | Director of Small Business Development for the Rocky Mountain Regional Banking team.
- Moderator – Abram Sloss, Executive Director of the Denver Metro Small Business Development Center
12:00pm | Luncheon Program
Feature performance by Fiesta Colorado Dance Company | Director – Jeanette Trujillo-Lucero
Presentation of Denver Latino Owned Businesses Awards
- Richard Sandoval Restaurants
- LEI Companies Inc.
- La Voz Bilingüe (Denver)
- Aguilar Public Relations
- Mi Casa Resource Center
- Hispanic Contractors of Colorado
1:00pm Event Concludes
To request sponsorship pricing on future events or if you have any questions please send your email to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com or call 951.940.9099
About Hispanic Lifestyle
Hispanic Lifestyle is an independently produced television program that profiles and promotes positive images of the Latino community. We highlight the achievements of community leaders, organizations, business owners, with segments on health, travel, food and entertainment. Hispanic Lifestyle is broadcasted on PBS and independent television stations in California, Arizona, Kansas City, Oklahoma and Texas. Hispanic Lifestyle will be expanding our coverage to the Denver market during Hispanic Heritage Month. Hispanic Lifestyle is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) through the California Public Utilities Commission and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the State of California. MBE# 14110125 SBE#1791437