Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Southern California Business Expo & Conference will take place on June 9, 2016 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, Ontario, California. The roots of Hispanic Lifestyle’s business to business events date back to 1996. Over the years Hispanic Lifestyle has celebrated the success of 100’s of Latino owned businesses who continue to Survive and Thrive in California’s economy.
During the luncheon program Hispanic Lifestyle will present our 2016 Survived and Thrived honorees. The companies being honored range in size and collectively generate over a billion dollars in annual revenue while employing thousands throughout the United States. Lunchtime attendees have the opportunity to hear directly from the leaders of these companies. They have been asked to share with the audience insights into surviving and thriving tough economic times.
Sponsoring Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Southern California Business Expo and Conference is Wells Fargo Bank, Southern California Edison, Ford the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and Pair.com
Additional supporters are Bernal Capital Group, New American Funding and Northwestern Mutual .
Start ups and business owners have an opportunity to speak directly with representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration, The Inland Empire Women’s Business Center and U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration. We are pleased to announce several representatives from various Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and the National Latina Women’s Business Association will be in attendance.
Past Hispanic Lifestyle Southern California Business Events
2015 Hispanic Lifestyle’s Southern California Business Expo and Conference
2014 Hispanic Lifestyle Business Expo and Conference
For sponsorship and exhibitor information send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Working Schedule – subject to change
7:30am | Exhibitor Setup and Check in (See exhibitor instructions below)
8:30am | Attendee Registration Open and Morning Networking
9:00am – Welcome | Market Insights and Innovation
Richard Sandoval, President – Hispanic Lifestyle
Fred Latuperissa, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Inland Empire Region Southern California – U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration
10:00am – Panel | The New World of Business Financing
- Moderator | Vincent McCoy, Executive Director – Inland Empire Small Business Development Center
- Daniel Fernandez, Director of Microlending – Opportunity Fund
- Stephen Leung, Lender Relations Specialist, Small Business Administration
- Horacio R. Leyva, Business Banker – Wells Fargo Bank
- Valery Belloso, Chief Business Development and Strategy Officer – Accion
10:45am – Panel | Doing Business with Government Agencies and Utilities
- Moderator | Summer Sepulveda, Director of Corporate Relations & Community Development – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council – West
- Kenneth L. Ashford, Business Outreach Program, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Emma Cardenas, Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Outreach Program – State of California Department of General Services
- Michelle Chieks, Supply Chain Project Manager – Southern California Gas Company
- Vincent Craney, Diversity Manager at Southern California Edison
Speakers subject to change without noticed.
12:00pm | Survived and Thrived Luncheon
Presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 SoCal Survived and Thrived Businesses.
You may click on the company links below to read full biographies and profiles of the honorees. Videos of the honorees will be posted following our June 9, 2016 event. Please stay tuned we will be posting more.
|Bernal Capital Group||Orange County|
|DSS Staffing inc.||Orange County/Inland Empire|
|Employers Choice Online Inc.||Los Angeles County|
|Goya Foods Inc.||Los Angeles County|
|Mas Auto And Truck Electric||San Bernardino County|
|New American Funding Inc.||Orange County|
|Pepe’s Towing Service Inc.||Riverside/Los Angeles/San Bernardino County|
|Riverside Awning Co.||Riverside County|
|RT Engineering & Associates, Inc. (RTEA)||San Bernardino/San Diego County|
|Vasquez & Company, LLP||Los Angeles|
|Velasco Law Group||Orange County/Los Angeles|
1:15pm | Door Prizes and Networking
2:00pm | Event Concludes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Signature Southern California Business event provides attendees, exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to:
- Meet business consultants and experts from the Small Business Administration (SBA), Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Women’s Business Centers and Department of Commerce and International Trade.
- Network with buyers representing corporations and government agencies.
- Meet and network with Latino Business Owners that have “Survived and Thrived”
- Network with Latino/ Latina Business Owners and Professionals.
- Network with Latino/Latina Business Organizations.
- Business Loans – Meet and network with the largest lenders to small businesses in the region.
- Visit the Opportunity and Resources exhibitor area.
Over the last three years Hispanic Lifestyle’s events have attracted the largest gathering of Latino/Latina professionals in the region. The majority of the people that attend our events are business owners and professionals who are decision makers and define the word “influencers”. Hispanic Lifestyle has been organizing and producing quality events that celebrate the achievements of the Latino community since 1995.
Hispanic Lifestyle’s SoCal Business Expo and Conference June 9th, 2016 Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764. Contact Person: Jenniemarie Ramirez Mobile (951) 505-9643
Thursday Morning Set-Up: Set up between 7 – 8:00am. If you are going to be late, please text Jenniemarie at (951) 505-9643
We will start checking the attendees at 8:00am The booth is 8′ x 8′, includes 6 ft. table, black linen and two (2) chairs. Please be respectful of your fellow exhibitors, signage, music, etc. If you are planning to send items in advance, they must arrive no sooner than June 7, 2016 and marked Attn: Hispanic Lifestyle – Hispanic Lifestyle event (Richard Sandoval)
We are expecting over 250 attendee which includes your fellow exhibitors.
Door Prizes/GiveAways A Hispanic Lifestyle Representative will pick up your door prize for our attendees, we would like to announce them at the end of the event and promote via social media.
Tickets Your exhibitor space includes 2 tickets for breakfast and lunch, please make sure that we have both names attending the event. We will be printing up name tags for each attendee.
Location Address and Phone Number Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764 The venue phone number is (909) 980-0400.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jenniemarie Ramirez at (951) 505-9643.
For sponsorship and/or exhibitor information email at RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2015 Southern California Business Expo and Conference