Do you wonder what it takes to buy your first home? Advancing Homeownership® fair Los Angeles presented by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, theme is to Plant the seeds of homeownership for generations. Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to support this event as part of our effort to educate our community on the value homeownership.
This is the event for you if you have questions about buying and financing your first home.
Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: SoLa Beehive, 1000 60th St. Los Angeles, CA 90001
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, Wells Fargo Mortgage has invited Soccer Legend “El Matador” Luis Hernández to meet with attendees.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Industry experts we will be available, so please come learn what to expect and what will be expected of you throughout the home buying process.
Learn about home buying basics:
- Benefits and considerations of owning a home
- Managing credit
- Home financing options
- The home financing process
- Talk with local professionals
- Find out about local resources for down payment and closing cost assistance programs
Home financing options and if you’re ready, make an appointment with a local home mortgage consultant
On-site consultations will also be available in Spanish
Join a breakout room for a Q&A with local professionals
1. Visit wellsfargo.com/events
2. Select Register Now in the For Homebuyers section 3. Enter the access code: AH23LA
4. Select Register Online
5. Fill out the registration form
6. Select Submit my Registration
Event CODE: AH23LA