Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to announce Latina Conference 2016 a two (2) day event that will feature an opening night reception, exhibitor area, panel discussions, workshops, morning keynote address and the presentation of our 2016 Latinas of Influence. The event is one of the largest gathering of Latina professionals in the region. This is the 14th time Hispanic Lifestyle has produced a conference that attracts Latinas from throughout the United States.
According to our past attendees they attend because of the information shared by the speakers, professional networking and the opportunity to build lasting relationships.
The event is being held in in the center of a Latina Mega Market Region approximately 20 miles from Los Angeles, Orange County and is right next door to the Ontario International Airport. More than 10 million Latinos reside in the geographical area according to U.S. Census data.
Latina Conference 2016 is part of Hispanic Lifestyle Business and Community Event Series that will take place throughout the year. Please ask about multi event discounts.
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Latina Conference 2016 has the underwriting support of Wells Fargo Bank, Goya Foods, California Bank and Trust, SempreTax+, California Strawberry Commission, Southwest Airlines and Pair.com
Exclusive photos from RECEPTION Honoring Outstanding Companies/Organizations for Women
Exclusive photos from Latina Conference 2016
LATINA CONFERENCE 2016
April 7 & 8. 2016
Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
700 North Haven Ave
Ontario CA 91764-4902
THURSDAY (DAY 1) EVENING April 7, 2016
RECEPTION Honoring Outstanding Companies/Organizations for Women
5:30pm – Check in and Networking
6:00pm | Presentation of Honorees
- Wells Fargo Bank
- New York Life Insurance
- MIND Research Institute
- Hispanas Organized for Political Equality (HOPE)
7:30pm | Event Concludes
• • •
FRIDAY (DAY 2) – April 8, 2016
LATINA CONFERENCE 2016
8:00am – Registration, Check In and Networking
8:30am – Noon | Mini Make Overs by April Love Pro Makeup Academy
9:00am | Welcome
- Richard Sandoval, President Hispanic Lifestyle
- Morning Host | Ana Cubas, President and Founder, Latina Public Service Academy (LAtinas) at Hispanic Heritage Foundation
9:10 – 9:45am | Community Panel
- Lisa Baca, Executive Director, CA Latino Leadership Institute
- Rosa Elena Sauceda, President, National Latina Business Women Association Los Angeles
- Azucena Maldonado, Founder & President, Latina Golfers Association (LGA)
- Moderator | Dr. Betty Uribe, Executive Vice President, California Bank & Trust
10:00 – 10:30am | Business Panel
- Yesenia M. Gallegos, Partner (Employment/Business Litigation) at Fox Rothschild
- Michelle Rivera, T.V Host, National Award winning Vocalist, Entertainment Blogger
- Dorene C. Dominguez, CEO and Chairman of Vanir
- Laura Contreras Rowe, Chief Operating Officer at SiempreTax+
10:45 – 11:15m | Sports/Entertainment
- Moderator | Josefa Salinas, Owner, Crystal Dragon Entertainment
- Lizette Salas, Professional Golfer
- Bel Hernandez, Journalist; Publisher; Producer; Entrepreneur; Latino Entertainment
- Crystal Cruz, CBS2 Reporter
Please note Speakers, Presenters are Subject to Change.
11:15 – 11:55am | Networking and Exhibitors
Luncheon Mistress of Ceremony
- 2016 Hispanic Lifestyle Latina of Influence, Award winning Jackeline Cacho, International Award winning journalist producer and founder of the national TV Show
Presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Latinas of Influence
2:00pm – Event Concludes
** WORKING Schedule is subject to change without notice and will be updated frequently.
Previous Latina Conferences and Events
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Latina Conference 2016 April 7-8, 2016 Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764. Contact Person: Jenniemarie Ramirez Mobile (951) 505-9643
Thursday Set-Up: If you would like to participate as a Exhibitor on Thursday, April 7, 2016, you will need to be set up by 5 pm. Thursday Reception will open at 5:30 p.m.
Friday Set-Up: Set up between 7 – 8:00am. If you are going to be late, please text Jenniemarie at (951) 505-9643
We will start checking the attendees at 8:00am The booth is 8 x 8, includes 6 ft. table, black linen and two (2) chairs. Please be respectful of your fellow exhibitors, signage, music, etc. If you are planning to send items in advance, they must arrive no sooner than April 7, 2016 and marked Attn: Hispanic Lifestyle – 2016 Latina Conference (Richard Sandoval)
We are expecting over 325 attendee which includes your fellow exhibitors.
Door Prizes/GiveAways A Hispanic Lifestyle Representative will pick up your door prize for our attendees, we would like to announce them at the end of the event and promote via social media.
Tickets Your exhibitor space includes 2 tickets for breakfast and lunch, please make sure that we have both names attending the event. We will be printing up name tag for each attendee.
Location Address and Phone Number Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764 The venue phone number is (909) 980-0400.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jenniemarie Ramirez at (951) 505-9643.
SPONSORSHIP • EXHIBITOR • PROMOTIONAL
Hispanic Lifestyle offers a variety of sponsorship options for our clients. Below is a list of levels. Please request a customized proposal based upon your needs.
- Opening Reception
- Reserved Table which includes 10 tickets
- Promotional Partners
Events Sponsorship Items available
- One (1) 3 to 4 minute video interview to be place on hispaniclifestyle.com – Hispanic Lifestyle’s Youtube Channel and promoted via our social platforms.
- Mention and logo featured on online promotional spots and advertisements for the event.
- One (1) :30 second video segment to be featured during event.
- Speaking opportunity at the event. Exhibitor space 8 x 8 at the event.
- Reserved table and up to 20 tickets to the event.
- Logo rotating at the event. Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on Hispaniclifestyle.com and inthemarketplace.biz Term – 12 months
For sponsorship information please call 951.940.9099 or email RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2015 Latina Conference