Nominations | 2020 Surviving to Thrive
ARE YOU A LATINO OR LATINA OWNED BUSINESS THAT IS SURVIVING AND THRIVE?
Hispanic Lifestyle is seeking to highlight 5 Latino/Latina owned businesses that have survived the challenges of operating a business in a up and down economy and achieved success. Since 1997 Hispanic Lifestyle has placed the spotlight on hundreds of Latino/Latina owned businesses throughout the United States. This will be the seventh year that we will produce Hispanic Lifestyle’s Survived and Thrived Business Listing. The businesses selected will be profiled on hispaniclifestyle.com, featured throughout our media network and will be invited to participate in our digital presentation of BizCon 2020 that will take in September 2020. The process to nominate a business (you may also self-nominate) please send the following to email@example.com. Nominees must provide the following ;
- Name and Address of the Business
- Must have been in business for over 10 years.
- Permission to submit the Business for nomination
- Background Information on the company
- A link to the business website
- A short narrative on why the business should be recognized
- AGREE TO ZOOM/VIDEO INTERVIEW
- Agree to attend and participate (Owner and/or Executive accept the recognition) in our digital presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s BizCon 2020
- NOTE | PAST RECIPIENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REPEAT RECOGNITION.
- Nominations must be submitted by August 8,2020.
For sponsorship information and more details on Hispanic Lifestyle’s digital presentation of BizCon 2020, please call Richard Sandoval directly at 951.640.1146 or send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Links to past “Survived and Thrived” honorees
2019 Survived and Thrived Business Listing
2018 Survived and Thrived Business Listing
2017 Survived and Thrived Business Listing
2016 Survived and Thrived Business
2015 Survived and Thrived Business
2014 Survived and Thrived Business
Photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s BizCon 2019.