Hispanic Lifestyle founded in 1997 is an independently produced television program and event producer that promotes positive images of the Latino community. We highlight the achievements of community leaders, organizations, business owners, with segments on health, travel, food and entertainment. Hispanic Lifestyle has broadcasted on PBS and independent television stations in California, Arizona, Oklahoma and Texas. Hispanic Lifestyle’s online network which includes social media outlets has over 10 million impressions.
Hispanic Lifestyle is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) through the California Public Utilities Commission and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the State of California. MBE# 14110125 SBE#1791437. Hispanic Lifestyle is a two (2) time SBA Award Winner.
To date over 200 programs have been produced and broadcasted. Our award winning content has featured segments on family owned businesses, authors, artists and non-profit community based organizations. Our entertainment coverage has featured; actors Andy Garcia, America Ferrera, Antonio Banderas and Eva Longoria to name just a few.
SPONSORSHIP and ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Television and Video Content
- 26 Online Episodes of Hispanic Lifestyle
- 13 Episodes of Hispanic Lifestyle on PBS Television
Signature Production Events
- Latina Conference
- Business Expo and Conference
- Image Awards
- Women’s Business Expo and Health Conference
To request sponsorship opportunities or additional information, send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Hispanic Lifestyle Hispanic Marketing Made Easy for You . . . Call Richard Sandoval directly at 951.640.1146
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Reach and Audience Profile
Hispanic Lifestyle reaches over 2.5 million households on PBS stations, over 10 million online impressions.
- 60% Female, 40% Male
- 44% of our audience are CEO’s/Executives Directors, and Senior management
- 56% of our Audience resides in California. The largest segment is located in So California
- 56% of our audience has a household income between $250k + & $150k
- 18% of our audience have a net worth over $1 million
Sources: Google Analytics, alexa.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
We have been recognized by several federal, state and local organizations for featuring stories about healthcare, education, business and entertainment. Our purpose is to promote positive images of the Latino community.
Latino Stats in our Broadcast Coverage Area.
- Los Angeles County
- Latino Population – 4,792,101
- Latino Owned Businesses – 226,139
- Orange County
- Latino Population – 1,053,735
- Latino Owned Businesses – 40,843
- Riverside County
- Latino Population -1,045,908
- Latino Owned Businesses – 39,179
- San Diego County
- Latino Population – 1,032,545
- Latino Owned Businesses – 44,250
- San Bernardino County
- Latino Population – 1,038,575
- Latino Owned Businesses – 42,072
- San Francisco (Bay Area)
- Latino Population – 127,182
- Latino Owned Businesses – 6,931
Web and Broadcast Coverage Area Map
Top Ten States with visits to Hispaniclifestyle.com
3. New York
7. New Jersey
8/9 District of Columbia/Virginia
Mailing Address • PO Box 404 • Menifee, CA 92586 • Ph: 213.705.3322
Submit your story ideas via email to Editorial@Hispaniclifestyle.com
For Sales information and Media Kit, send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
For all other questions, Info@Hispaniclifestyle.com
SAMPLE OF UNDERWRITING VIDEO