Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to announce that our 2017 Latina Conference will take place on April 5 and 6, 2017 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center. The two day event has been expanded to include opening day workshops, panel discussions and the presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2017 Latinas of Influence. Day one of the conference, Hispanic Lifestyle will once again acknowledge companies and organizations that provide Great Opportunities for Women. Hispanic Lifestyle has been producing the Latina Conference since 1999.
Thank you to our sponsors Wells Fargo Bank, Southern California Edison, Coca Cola, Tesoro and GOYA Foods for support our effort to positive images of Latinos/Latinas in our communities.
Exclusive Latina Conference 2017 photos taken by Richard Sandoval
Location: Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center • 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764
Dress: Business Attire
SCHEDULE* Subject to change.
DAY ONE – Wednesday April 5, 2017
2:00pm – Exhibitors and Sponsor Check-in
3:30pm – Attendee Check-in
Workshops – Upstairs Lecture Room
3:30pm – The Art and Etiquette of Business to Business Networking – Presenter Jules Martinez Hirst. Ms Martinez Hirst is a sought-after business & social etiquette expert, co-author of The Power of Civility.
4:00pm – Leaders Creating Leaders – Presenter Sandylu Guerrero who is a Transformational Business & Life Coach, Author and Motivational Speaker at Life’s Choice Coaching with Sandylu
4:30pm – Let’s Talk Credit – Presenter Olyvia Padua of Wells Fargo Bank. Credit and finances is one of the main issues facing women according to recent surveys. Our presenter OOlyvia Padua of Wells Fargo Bank has received outstanding reviews for her presentations on how to control spending to achieve your financial goals.
5:30pm – Networking and Reception for Outstanding Companies for Women
Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to recognize these two companies for providing Outstanding Opportunities for Women
Altura Credit Union
New American Funding
Special Invites have been extended to Hispanic Lifestyle’s Past Latinas of Influence (Years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
Special Performance by Mariachi Lindas Mexicanas
7:30pm – Day One Concludes
DAY TWO – Thursday April 6, 2017
8:00am – Attendee Check-In and Exhibitors Open
9:00am | Welcome
9:10 – 9:45am | Community Panel
- Maria Ventura, Public Affairs Manager- Southern California Gas Company
- Ana Larrea-Albert, Vice President of PR and Marketing for ALMACO Group
- Marisol Morales, Director of Civic and Community Engagement, University of La Verne
- Brissa Sotelo-Vargas, Manager, Southern California Public and Government Affairs at Tesoro Refining and Marketing, LLC
- Moderator – Lupita Sanchez Cornejo, Director of External Affairs, AT&T
10:00 – 10:30am | Business Panel
- Deborah Deras, M.S., ALSP, Marketing Consultant I Author
- Marty Rodriguez, Broker Associate, CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez
- Susana G. Baumann, Editor-in-chief at LatinasInBusiness.us
- Moderator – Stacey Sanchez, Senior Community Loan Officer, CDC Small Business Finance Entrepreneur
10:45 – 11:15am | Media Panel
- Marlene Forte, actress
- Liana Mendoza, actress
- Patricia Rae, actress
- Shayla Rivera, Comedian and Rocket Scientist
- Moderator – Patricia Pérez, Principal, VPE Public Relations
* Speakers subject to change
11:15 – NOON | Networking and Exhibitors
Noon – Lunch
Presentation of 2017 Latinas of Influence
1:30pm – Networking • Door Prizes
2:00pm – Conference Concludes
This year our exhibitors have the option to setup on the afternoon of April 5, 2017. Please send us note to confirm which day you will be setting up.
Contact Person: Jenniemarie Ramirez Mobile (951) 505-9643 or Richard Sandoval 951.640.1146
Location: Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764. The venue phone number is (909) 980-0400.
Event Schedule: The updated event schedule can be found online at Latina Conference 2017 or http://bit.ly/2ggWcZt
Attendees check times
April 5, 2017 – 3:00pm
April 6, 2016 – 8:00am
Parking is free at the Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center.
Load in is though the main entrance. Bring your own portable hand cart, the hotel has a few but they are limited.
Wednesday April 5, 2017 (Afternoon)
Thursday April 6, 2017 Morning
7:00am – 8:00am
If you are going to be late, please text Jenniemarie at (951) 505-9643
Booth size is 8′ x 8′, includes 6 ft. table, black linen and two (2) chairs. Please be respectful of your fellow exhibitors, signage, music, etc.
If you are planning to send items in advance, they must arrive no sooner than April 4, 2017 and marked Attn: Hispanic Lifestyle – Hispanic Lifestyle event (Richard Sandoval)
We are expecting over 500 attendees over the two days, which includes your fellow exhibitors.
April 6, 2017 at 1:45pm
A Hispanic Lifestyle Representative will pick up your door prize for our attendees, we would like to announce them at the end of the event and promote via social media.
Tickets Your exhibitor space includes two (2) tickets which included a coffee, pastries and lunch on April 6, 2017. Please make sure that we have both names attending the event. We will be printing up name tags for each attendee.
Extra Tickets are available for purchased online at http://bit.ly/2ggWcZt
Should you have any questions, please contact Jenniemarie Ramirez at (951) 505-9643.
SPONSORSHIP • EXHIBITOR • PROMOTIONAL
Hispanic Lifestyle offers a variety of sponsorship and exhibitor options for our clients. A customized sponsorship proposal is available upon your request.
- Opening Reception
- Reserved Table which includes 10 tickets
- Promotional Partners
Events Sponsorship Items available
- One (1) 3 to 4 minute video interview to be place on hispaniclifestyle.com – Hispanic Lifestyle’s Youtube Channel and promoted via our social platforms.
- Mention and logo featured on online promotional spots and advertisements for the event.
- One (1) :30 second video segment to be featured during event.
- Speaking opportunity at the event. Exhibitor space 8 x 8 at the event.
- Reserved table and up to 20 tickets to the event.
- Logo rotating at the event. Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on Hispaniclifestyle.com and inthemarketplace.biz Term – 12 months
For sponsorship information please call 213.705.3322 or email RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Previous Latina Conferences and Events
- 2013 Latinas of Influence Reception
- 2014 Latina Conference
- 2015 Latina Conference
- 2016 Latina Conference
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Latina Conference
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Outstanding Companies for Women