Written by Gabriela Sandoval Fashion and Beauty Editor Hispanic Lifestyle
The fourth annual BeautyCon Los Angeles Festival was a two day event held on August 12-13 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. It’s an event that brings together some of the best beauty brands along with content creators and beauty influencers. Hispanic Lifestyle made an appearance at the pink carpet on Sunday, see our exclusive photos below. We had an amazing time making new friends, discovering new products and brands to share with our audience.
This was my second year attending this event. What I love about the atmosphere of BeautyCon is the overall ease of entering a friendly environment. If you are a makeup lover it is a dream come true. This year L’Oreal Paris had a beautiful booth showcasing an Eiffel Tower made up of different pink color flowers. Anastasia was a very popular booth this year as well as Sally Beauty.
This years theme was “Beauty in the Wild – a call to celebrate the uninhibited. You.” At the main stage they had panelist speak on self-esteem, diversity in the beauty and fashion industries and others shared personal stories to help inspire others. You could also meet your favorite influencers at The Social Lounge, attend a makeup tutorial, enjoying music by the DJ stage or my favorite thing to do, visit all the booths to get your beauty haul.
Tips for those wanting to attend next years Beautycon Festival:
- Buy your tickets early
- Download the Beautycon app
- Schedule what tutorials you want to attend & what influencers you want to meet
- Have your Instagram, snapchat & Facebook apps ready
- Once at the event get your map and figure out what booths you want to visit first. The most popular booths will have longer lines so go there first.
- EAT – Get some lunch/water
- Make time to listen to the panelist
- Most important, invite your friends don’t come alone and have fun!
More Video Exclusive from BeautyCon LA 2017
Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to share with our friends, Exclusive photos taken by Richard Sandoval on the “Pink Carpet” at BeautyConLA 2017. These photos were taken on day 2 of the event. Enjoy there are over 60 photos in the entire collection.