In recognition of Hispanic Heritage month, Hispanic Lifestyle is requesting that our friends submit inspiring stories of corporations, community leaders and professionals making a difference in our communities. This is part of Hispanic Lifestyle’s national effort to promote positive images of the Latino community. In total Hispanic Lifestyle plans to post 30 stories during Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15) .
The types of stories we are looking for:
- Philanthropy Efforts
- Companies with Inspirational Employee(s)
- Community Initiatives
- Latinas or Latinos making a difference in the community
Please provide the following:
- Name and Address of the Person or Company.
- Permission to post nomination throughout Hispanic Lifestyle’s media and social network.
- Story should include photo, company logo. Please also provide link to video if necessary.
- A link to a website if appropriate.
- One submittal per person or company please.
Stories are due by August 31, 2018. If you need extra time just send us a note.
ABOUT HISPANIC LIFESTYLE
Hispanic Lifestyle has been recognized by several federal, state and local organizations for featuring stories about healthcare, education, business and entertainment. Our purpose for the past 20 years has been to promote positive images of the Latino community and recognize organizations and individuals who are committed to doing the same.