In recognition of Hispanic Heritage month, Hispanic Lifestyle is requesting our friends submit inspiring stories about companies (who employ 500 or more) involvement in the Latino community. Clarification – You may submit a non-private sector entity. The types of stories we are looking for:
- Philanthropy Efforts
- Inspirational Employee(s)
- Community Initiatives
In total Hispanic Lifestyle plans to post 30 stories during Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15) . Our goal is to highlight and give recognition to corporations that make a difference in our communities.
Please provide the following:
- Name and Address of the Company.
- Permission to post nomination throughout Hispanic Lifestyle’s media and social network.
- Story should include photo, company logo. Please also provide link to video if necessary.
- A link to the business’s website.
- One submittal per company please.
Stories are due by September 12, 2017. If you need extra time just send us a note.
ABOUT HISPANIC LIFESTYLE
Hispanic Lifestyle has been recognized by several federal, state and local organizations for featuring stories about healthcare, education, business and entertainment. Our purpose for the past 20 years has been to promote positive images of the Latino community and recognize organizations and individuals who are committed to doing the same.