Business Leader Alice Rodriguez is one of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2014 Latinas of Influence. Follow all of our 2014 Latinas of Influence on twitter with the tag #HLTVLC14
Alice Rodriguez is the Business Banking Executive responsible for Chase business clients in the state of California. She manages more than 600 employees, $9.5 Billion in business deposits and $2.0 billion in business loans for clients with annual sales up to $20 million.
Alice has 26 years of extensive banking experience with JPMorgan Chase and it predecessors, starting in her native Texas. She is a graduate of Leadership Dallas and has attended the Aspen Institute. She holds a BA in Management from the University of Texas at Brownsville.
Active in the community and as an established leader at JPMorgan Chase, Alice has been recognized with awards and in the press, including:
- Girls, Inc. “She Knows Where She’s Going” Award
- Phoenix Award for Woman Advocate of the Year from the U S Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- Distinguished Women’s Series Award from Northwood University
- 2007 recipient of the Maura Women Helping Women Award which recognizes women who use their abilities to help other women.
- 2007 finalist for the Ernst & Young Celebrating Diversity Award
- Named 2007 Corporate Elite by Hispanic Business Magazine
- Featured twice in Working Mother’s Magazine
- 2008 Academy of Women Leaders Award from the YWCA of New York
- Minority Business Leader Award from the Dallas Business Journal – 2009
- 2010 recipient “Inspiring Women of the Southwest” Award, Southwest Jewish Congress
As part of her commitment to leadership and her community, Alice has served on the following boards: Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The Center for Non-profit Management, DOWNTOWN Dallas and Advisory board member of AVANCE, Ursuline Academy of Dallas Foundation, The Women’s Museum, and the New America Alliance. She is also a member of the Hispanic 100, Texas Lyceum, the Dallas Assembly and the Dallas Summit. Alice is married to Tom Kendall and together they have a blended family of seven children.