ARE YOU A LATINO OR LATINA OWNED BUSINESS THAT HAS SURVIVED AND THRIVED?
Hispanic Lifestyle is seeking to highlight 10 Latino/Latina owned businesses that have survived the challenges of operating a business in a up and down economy and achieved success. Since 1997 Hispanic Lifestyle has placed the spotlight on hundreds of Latino/Latina owned businesses throughout the United States. This will be the fifth year we will produce Hispanic Lifestyle’s Survived and Thrived Business Listing. The businesses selected will be profiled on hispaniclifestyle.com, featured throughout our media network and will be invited to participate in BizCon 2019 that will take place on June 12, 2019 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, Ontario, California. The process to nominate a business (you may also self-nominate) please send the following to email@example.com. Nominees must provide the following ;
- Name and Address of the Business
- Must have been in business for over 10 years.
- Permission to submit the Business for nomination
- Background Information on the company
- A link to the business website
- A short narrative on why the business should be recognized
- Agree to attend and participate (Owner and/or Executive accept the recognition) in the lunch program at
- NOTE | PAST RECIPIENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REPEAT RECOGNITION.
- Nominations must be submitted by April 29, 2019.
Links to past “Survived and Thrived” honorees
Photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2018 SoCal Business Event.