Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2015 Southern California Business Expo and Conference – August 5, 2015
Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to announce our 2015 Southern California Business Expo and Conference will be held on August 5, 2015 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, Ontario, California. The roots of Hispanic Lifestyle’s business to business event started in 1996. Over the years Hispanic Lifestyle has celebrated the success of over 100 Latino owned businesses who continue to Survive and Thrive in California’s economy.
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Southern California Business Expo and Conference is one of the largest gatherings of Latino Business owners and professionals in the region. We are proud to have the support of Wells Fargo Bank, Southern California Edison and Southwest Airlines, and the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center. Here is a link to our 2014 event, http://bit.ly/1s5gnvT
We are pleased to be working with the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center who will be providing workshops and counseling services onsite.
SPECIAL COMPLIMENTARY TICKET FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY – SOLD OUT
For the first time, Hispanic Lifestyle with the support of Wells Fargo Bank, Southern California Edison and the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center we are providing 100 free full access tickets (breakfast, lunch, workshops and panel discussions) to small business owners. Restrictions apply, only one (1) complimentary ticket per business (you may purchased additional tickets at the small business rate), and answer a few questions on the registration page. ** You must be independently owned business and not a partner, or agent of a corporation, government or educational facility.
Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center
700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, California 91764
WORKING SCHEDULE OF EXPO AND CONFERENCE *
7:30am | Exhibitor Setup and Check in
8:30am | Attendee and Registration Open
9:00am | CEO Roundtable – The Panelist
Below are the biography’s and links to the CEO’s participating on the panel discussion.
Reuben Franco | President/CEO Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Henry Romero | Founder/CEO, HRBC Insurance
Teresa Saldivar | CEO, Teresa's Jewelers
After spending the prior decade learning the jewelry trade in Los Angeles, it was a naysayer who denied her a raise and advancement due to her gender that flamed Teresa’s entrepreneurial spirit and set her down the historic path to becoming the first Latina gemologist to own a jewelry store in California.
She has since gone on to become the first Latina to serve on the prestigious Jewelers of America board and president of the California Jewelers Association. She has also earned such accolades as Entrepreneur of the Year from the National Hispanic Business Women and National Latina Business Women Association, as well as recognition as a “Difference Maker” by the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce.
But her proudest legacy — that of creating a family business that extends its love, warmth, and support daily to its customers — is also what she offers the community in her tireless support for local causes. From youth education, scholarships, and mentoring programs to the arts and career development, Teresa is an advocate for it all with a big heart and generous spirit. Just a few of the many organizations she has touched and that have recognized her outstanding service include United Way (Hispanic Influential Award), YWCA (Tribute to Women Award), Santa Ana College (Hall of Fame), and the city of Santa Ana (Exceptional Volunteer Service Award).
Teresa was born and raised in Santa Ana, graduated from Santa Ana College and California State University at Fullerton, and is just as thrilled today to welcome people to her store with open arms as she was the day she opened her doors and turned her community into family.
Steve PonTell | President and Chief Executive Officer of National Community Renaissance
10:00am | Social Media / Marketing
Bruce J. Barber
11:00am | Access to Business Capital Panel
Moderator: Robert Usher, SBDC Business Consultant
Adriana Williams, Business Development Officer at Opportunity Fund
Carla Ulloa, CDC Small Business Finance Community Development
Bill Denny, SVP Wells Fargo Business Banking Group
12:00pm | Survived and Thrived Luncheon
Presentation of the winners of the $2,500 Inland Empire Small Business Competition
Presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2015 Southern California Survived and Thrived Businesses Listing. The companies below are invited to participate in our luncheon program. Please stay tune as their profiles will be added prior to the event.
|Antigua Bread||Los Angeles County|
|Far West Meats||San Bernardino County|
|RMI International, Inc.||Los Angeles County|
|Teresa’s Jewelers||Orange County|
|Villa Roma Argentine & Italian Cuisine||Orange County|
|Zacatecas Cafe||Riverside County|
1:30pm | Door Prizes
* Note our working schedule is subject to change.
PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
We are proud to have the support of community partners
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- The Inland Empire Women’s Business Center
- National Latina Women’s Business Association Los Angeles Chapter
- Inland Empire Small Business Development Center
- Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- International Trade Administration – U.S. Commercial Service
- Inland Empire Economic Partnership
EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Presenting Sponsor – Not Available
Program Sponsor – Not Available
- One (1) 2 – 4 minute interview segment to be featured on Hispanic Lifestyle’s online network.
- Mention and logo featured on online promotional spots and advertisements for the event.
- 8 x 8 exhibitor space at the event.
- Reserved table includes 10 tickets to the event.
- Sponsor message/article on website to be provided client.
- Logo rotating at the event.
- Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on Hispaniclifestyle.com, Term – 12 months
- 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event.
- Includes profile posting on inthemarketplace.biz (Logo and 100 words and website link)
- Logo rotating at the event
- Reserved table and ten tickets to the event (Breakfast and Luncheon)
- Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on inthemarketplace.biz, Term – 6 months
Reserved Table (Ten Tickets to the event)
- Reserved table and ten tickets to the event (Breakfast and Luncheon)
- Name mentioned at the event
- 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event
- Two (2) Tickets to the event (Breakfast (SoCal event only) and Luncheon)
- Includes profile posting on inthemarketplace.biz (Logo and 100 words and website link) Click here to download application.
To request sponsorship pricing or if you have any questions please send your email to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com or call 951.940.9099
Here are exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2014 Business Expo and Conference which took place on August 6, 2014 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference. Thank you to Michael J. Elderman for taking photos that captured the atmosphere and spirit of our expo area and the Survived and Thrived luncheon. Our goal of the event was to bring acknowledgment to region’s Latino Business community. There are over 50 photos featured on our photo account.