Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to announce that our 2017 Latina Conference will take place on April 5 and 6, 2017 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center. The two day event has been expanded to include opening day workshops, panel discussions and the presentation of Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2017 Latinas of Influence. Day one of the conference, Hispanic Lifestyle will once again acknowledge companies and organizations that provide Great Opportunities for Women. Hispanic Lifestyle has been producing the Latina Conference since 1999. Please note we are currently working on the event program, suggestions are welcome.
WORKING SCHEDULE* Subject to change.
DAY ONE – Wednesday April 5, 2017
2:00pm – Exhibitors and Sponsor Check-in
3:00pm – Opening Remarks
3:30pm – Workshops
5:30pm – Reception for Outstanding Companies for Women
7:30pm – Event Concludes
DAY TWO – Thursday April 6, 2017
8:00am – Attendee Check-In
9:00am | Welcome
9:10 – 9:45am | Community Panel
- Maria Ventura, Public Affairs Manager- Southern California Gas Company
- Lupita Sanchez Cornejo, Director of External Affairs, AT&T
- Marisol Morales, Director of Civic and Community Engagement, University of La Verne
- Brissa Sotelo-Vargas, Manager, Southern California Public and Government Affairs at Tesoro Refining and Marketing, LLC
10:00 – 10:30am | Business Panel
- Deborah Deras, M.S., ALSP, Marketing Consultant I Author
- Marty Rodriguez, Broker Associate, CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez
- Susana G. Baumann, Editor-in-chief at LatinasInBusiness.us
- Stacey Sanchez, Senior Community Loan Officer, CDC Small Business Finance Entrepreneur
10:45 – 11:15m | Media Panel
- Patricia Pérez, Principal, VPE Public Relations
- Marlene Forte, actress
- Liana Mendoza, actress
- Patricia Rae, actress
* Speakers subject to change
11:15 – 11:55am | Networking and Exhibitors
Noon – Lunch
Presentation of 2017 Latinas of Influence
1:30pm – Networking • Door Prizes
2:00pm – Event Concludes
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Latina Conference 2017 – April 5 & 6 2017 at the Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764. Contact Person: Jenniemarie Ramirez Mobile (951) 505-9643
Wednesday Afternoon Set-Up: Set up between 3:00pm 5:00pm. If you are going to be late, please text Jenniemarie at (951) 505-9643
We will start checking the attendees at 3:30pm. The booth is 8′ x 8′, includes 6 ft. table, black linen and two (2) chairs. Please be respectful of your fellow exhibitors, signage, music, etc. If you are planning to send items in advance, they must arrive no sooner than April 4, 2017 and marked Attn: Hispanic Lifestyle – Hispanic Lifestyle event (Richard Sandoval)
We are expecting over 500 attendees over the two days, which includes your fellow exhibitors.
Breakdown April 6, 2017 at 1:45pm
Door Prizes/GiveAways A Hispanic Lifestyle Representative will pick up your door prize for our attendees, we would like to announce them at the end of the event and promote via social media.
Tickets Your exhibitor space includes 2 tickets for breakfast and lunch, please make sure that we have both names attending the event. We will be printing up name tags for each attendee.
Location Address and Phone Number Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center, 700 N Haven Ave Ontario, CA 91764 The venue phone number is (909) 980-0400.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jenniemarie Ramirez at (951) 505-9643.
SPONSORSHIP • EXHIBITOR • PROMOTIONAL
Hispanic Lifestyle offers a variety of sponsorship and exhibitor options for our clients. A customized sponsorship proposal is available upon your request.
- Opening Reception
- Reserved Table which includes 10 tickets
- Promotional Partners
Events Sponsorship Items available
- One (1) 3 to 4 minute video interview to be place on hispaniclifestyle.com – Hispanic Lifestyle’s Youtube Channel and promoted via our social platforms.
- Mention and logo featured on online promotional spots and advertisements for the event.
- One (1) :30 second video segment to be featured during event.
- Speaking opportunity at the event. Exhibitor space 8 x 8 at the event.
- Reserved table and up to 20 tickets to the event.
- Logo rotating at the event. Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on Hispaniclifestyle.com and inthemarketplace.biz Term – 12 months
For sponsorship information please call 213.705.3322 or email RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Previous Latina Conferences and Events
- 2013 Latinas of Influence Reception
- 2014 Latina Conference
- 2015 Latina Conference
- 2016 Latina Conference
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Latina Conference
Exclusive photos from Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2016 Outstanding Companies for Women