Hispanic Lifestyle is requesting nominations for our 2021 Latinas of Influence list. Annually Hispanic Lifestyle recognizes Latinas who have influence in the area’s of Business, Education, Community Service and Entertainment. Since 2013 Hispanic Lifestyle has recognized over 248 Latinas of Influence. Links to past honorees can be found below. Our 2021 honorees will be announced via our website and social media networks during Women’s History Month, March 2021. PLEASE NOTE: Previously submissions that were not selected are encouraged to resubmit an updated nomination.
PLEASE SUPPORT HISPANIC LIFESTYLE – SUBSCRIBE TODAY
The deadline for nominations is February 15, 2021. Latinas of Influence Honorees will be notified via email.
- Nominee must provide and submit at least a 500 word biography and photo.
- Statement why nominee is being submitted.
- Nominees must agree to participate in Hispanic Lifestyle’s Latina Conference on April 8, 2021 (Panel discussions and/or Acceptance).
- Nominees will be asked to video interview via zoom.
- Nominee gives permission to Hispanic Lifestyle to use biography, logo, and photos for distribution via our media network online, social media and television.
- Latinas who have previously recognized by Hispanic Lifestyle as a Latina of Influence are excluded.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
Please submit the nominations via email to info@Hispaniclifestyle.com
The Latinas selected will also be recognized during Hispanic Lifestyle’s online/virtual 2021 Latina Conference.
Links to Past Hispanic Lifestyle’s Latinas of Influences