Hispanic Contractors of Colorado (HCC) will be among six companies recognized by Hispanic Lifestyle during our Denver, Colorado Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration on October 7, 2015 at the History Colorado Center.
About the organization:
Hispanic Contractors of Colorado (HCC) seeks to be at the forefront of the construction industry in Colorado and to achieve our collective goals by connecting businesses and contractors within the private and public sectors through information, education, and advocacy for Hispanic and all diverse business.
Founded in 1990, Hispanic Contractors of Colorado (HCC) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation and professional trade association. Focused primarily on commercial and public projects, our member companies include the following:
- General contractors
- Design/engineering firms
- Service providers
- Public entities
Together we bring a strong, influential voice to the industry. For over 20 years, our greatest source of pride is the growth, quality of work, professionalism and integrity of the diverse businesses among our membership.
Our leadership resides in our Board of Directors, assisted by our standing committees and our task forces which are all comprised of volunteers from our member companies. They are all supported by a seasoned, bi-lingual staff with extensive association management experience at the executive level.
Since its inception, HCC has been on the forefront of public-policy and resource allocation decisions within political, economic, and social systems and institutions that directly affect the economic well being of the diverse contracting community and its contribution to our state’s economy. To that end, we are involved in the following external committees:
- Building Jobs 4 Colorado Coalition
- CDOT Small Business Forum
- Constructors and Designers Alliance
- Denver Public Schools Business Diversity Outreach Council
- Denver Small Business Development Center
- Denver Small Business Opportunity Advisory Council
- Denver Transit Partners DBE/SBE Business Leaders’ Roundtable
- RTD Small & Disadvantaged Business Advisory Committee
- South Terminal Redevelopment Project Community Partners Roundtable