January 2020 Advertising Special
Hispanic Lifestyle offers advertising, marketing, and branding packages that include digital media, social media, articles, events and speaking opportunities at our signature events.
January 2020 Advertising Special Features
300 x 300 ad space on Websites below for one month
Four social media postings on our Hispanic Lifestyle Media Network
and Hispanic Lifestyle
via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
We will produces a 15 Second video message as well announcing the event as well.
For more information, contact me directly by email @ RDS@HispanicLIfestyle.com or 951.640.1146
Hispanic Lifestyle is a digital media and event company that has been committed to highlighting the achievements of our community for nearly 25 years. Hispanic Lifestyle has been recognized for our expertise in connecting brands with the hard to reach Latino Business and professional community.
Founded in 1997 by Richard Sandoval, Hispanic Lifestyle is known for highlighting the achievements of community leaders, organizations, business owners, with segments on health, travel, food and entertainment. Hispanic Lifestyle has broadcasted on PBS and independent television stations in California, Arizona, Oklahoma and Texas. Hispanic Lifestyle’s online network which includes social media outlets has over 10 million impressions.
Hispanic Lifestyle is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) through the California Public Utilities Commission and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the State of California. MBE# 14110125 SBE#1791437. Hispanic Lifestyle is a two (2) time SBA Award Winner.
Copyright © Hispanic Lifestyle Inc. All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by Hispanic Lifestyle Inc., and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Hispanic Lifestyle Inc.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Hispanic Lifestyle Signature Events
HISPANIC LIFESTYLE SIGNATURE EVENTS
- Hispanic Lifestyle’s 2020 Latina Conference April 1 -2, 2020 | Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
- Hispanic Lifestyle’s BizCon 2020 – featuring our annual presentation of Executives of Influence and Survived & Thrived Business Honoree Luncheon | June 2020
- Innovative Solutions | Housing & Economic Summit (April 2020) this event is produced is association with InTheMarketplace.Biz and WeAreMenifee.com
- Caliente Music & Food Festival – August 14, 2020 | Central Park, Menifee, CA
- “Building a Better Business” Networking Mixers
- Orange County (September 2020)
- Inland Valley Living “Women’s Business Expo and Wellness Conference” | Nov 2019
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Reach and Audience Profile
Hispanic Lifestyle reaches over 2.5 million households on PBS stations, over 10 million online impressions.
- 72% Female, 28% Male
- 44% of our audience are CEO’s/Executives Directors, and Senior management
- 56% of our Audience resides in California. The largest segment is located in So California
- 56% of our audience has a household income between $250k+ & $150k
- 18% of our audience have a net worth over $1 million
Sources: Google Analytics, alexa.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
We have been recognized by several federal, state and local organizations for featuring stories about healthcare, education, business and entertainment. Our purpose is to promote positive images of our community.
- Los Angeles County
- Latino Population – 4,792,101
- Latino Owned Businesses – 226,139
- Orange County
- Latino Population – 1,053,735
- Latino Owned Businesses – 40,843
- Riverside County
- Latino Population -1,045,908
- Latino Owned Businesses – 39,179
- San Diego County
- Latino Population – 1,032,545
- Latino Owned Businesses – 44,250
- San Bernardino County
- Latino Population – 1,038,575
- Latino Owned Businesses – 42,072
- San Francisco (Bay Area)
- Latino Population – 127,182
- Latino Owned Businesses – 6,931