Hispanic Lifestyle is a premier event and content producer with nearly 25 years experience. As an award winning company we have been recognized for our expertise of connecting brands with the hard to reach Latino Business and professional community.
Hispanic Lifestyle was founded in 1997 and is an independently produced television program and event producer that promotes positive images of the Latino community. We highlight the achievements of community leaders, organizations, business owners, with segments on health, travel, food and entertainment. Hispanic Lifestyle has broadcasted on PBS and independent television stations in California, Arizona, Oklahoma and Texas. Hispanic Lifestyle’s online network which includes social media outlets has over 10 million impressions.
Hispanic Lifestyle is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) through the California Public Utilities Commission and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the State of California. MBE# 14110125 SBE#1791437. Hispanic Lifestyle is a two (2) time SBA Award Winner.
To date over 200 programs have been produced and broadcasted. Our award winning content has featured segments on family owned businesses, authors, artists and non-profit community based organizations. Our entertainment coverage has featured; actors Andy Garcia, America Ferrera, Antonio Banderas and Eva Longoria to name just a few.
Our goal is simple, to capture the passions of a community. Hispanic Lifestyle has spent more than 20 years highlighting the achievements of individuals, businesses and organizations that promote positive images of Latinos.
Throughout the years we have produced hundreds of inspiring stories, events and have traveled thousands of miles to bring you Hispanic Lifestyle.
SPONSORSHIP and ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Television and Video Content
- 26 Online Episodes of Hispanic Lifestyle
- 13 Episodes of Hispanic Lifestyle on PBS Television
- Latina Conference
- Business Expo and Conference
- Women’s Business Expo and Wellness Conference
- Innovative Solutions | Housing & Economic Summit (March 7, 2018)
- Networking Mixers
- Orange County (Feb 27, 2017),
- Bay Area (May 2017)
- San Diego (Sept 2017)
To request sponsorship opportunities or additional information, send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
Hispanic Lifestyle Hispanic Marketing Made Easy for You . . . Call Richard Sandoval directly at 951.640.1146
Our Editorial Coverage Area
Web and Broadcast Coverage Area Map
Top Ten States with visits to Hispaniclifestyle.com
3. New York
7. New Jersey
8/9 District of Columbia/Virginia
Hispanic Lifestyle’s Reach and Audience Profile
Hispanic Lifestyle reaches over 2.5 million households on PBS stations, over 10 million online impressions.
- 60% Female, 40% Male
- 44% of our audience are CEO’s/Executives Directors, and Senior management
- 56% of our Audience resides in California. The largest segment is located in So California
- 56% of our audience has a household income between $250k + & $150k
- 18% of our audience have a net worth over $1 million
Sources: Google Analytics, alexa.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
We have been recognized by several federal, state and local organizations for featuring stories about healthcare, education, business and entertainment. Our purpose is to promote positive images of the Latino community.
Latino Stats in our Broadcast Coverage Area.
- Los Angeles County
- Latino Population – 4,792,101
- Latino Owned Businesses – 226,139
- Orange County
- Latino Population – 1,053,735
- Latino Owned Businesses – 40,843
- Riverside County
- Latino Population -1,045,908
- Latino Owned Businesses – 39,179
- San Diego County
- Latino Population – 1,032,545
- Latino Owned Businesses – 44,250
- San Bernardino County
- Latino Population – 1,038,575
- Latino Owned Businesses – 42,072
- San Francisco (Bay Area)
- Latino Population – 127,182
- Latino Owned Businesses – 6,931
Mailing Address • PO Box 404 • Menifee, CA 92586 • Ph: 213.705.3322
Submit your story ideas via email to Editorial@Hispaniclifestyle.com
For Sales information and Media Kit, send your request to RDS@Hispaniclifestyle.com
For all other questions, Info@Hispaniclifestyle.com
SAMPLE OF UNDERWRITING VIDEO